No products in the cart.
This Halloween, avoid handing out these disappointing candies that rob precious trick or treaters of the joy of free sweets. Don’t be that person.
10. Spree: The next best thing to passing out painted buttons.
9. Laffy Taffy: There will be no laughter if you hand these out.
8. Smarties: You are dumb.
7. Bit-O-Honeys: Great for those 85 year-old trick or treaters.
6. Double Bubble: Want to scare away trick or treaters? Set a bowl of these on your doorstep.
5. Candy Corn: Little known fact – you only have to buy one bag of candy corn and just break it back out every Halloween. No one will eat them and they’ll still taste just as bad as when they were fresh.
4. Tootsie Rolls: Little wrapped-up pieces of sadness.
3. Dots: A guaranteed trip to the dentist.
2. Raisins: Watch the joy of the trick or treaters shrivel from their bodies.
1. Leftover Easter candy: Sure it’s still taking up space in your cabinet, but passing out old candy is just mean. Plus, look at these Peeps. They’re not the same Peeps they used to be. They need to be destroyed.